Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Welcome to American and 9th Grade Literature Week 1 and 2

Hello Students and Parents! 

Here on my blog you will get at a minimum a weekly update, but most of the time almost daily of what we are doing in class. I will post as many assignments as I can. I am really striving toward a paperless classroom this year so students will be expected to download homework assignments from my blog (note hyperlinks), I will send the via Remind, and post them in Synergy. Please use the calendar and other resources in Synergy. With all these different means of communication... there really is no excuse for students to "not know" what is expected of them and when due. 

Week One Snapshot 

Monday -Tuesday: Introduction of Teacher and Course Syllabus and Classroom Procedures

Letter to My Students - Juniors

Letter to My Students - Freshmen 

Junior Syllabus 

Freshman Syllabus 

(save to computer, print out last page, sign, provide requested information and return by August 17, 2015.


Discussed Summer Reading chapter summaries due to Turnitin,com August 17. Log in information will be provided in class. All students are required to read from the list posted in my last blog post. (this is just the Junior list.... sorry Freshmen.... I did not know about you in time to create a list- however, it is posted (minus the synopses @ Wheelerlibrary.com)


  • Assignment Reminders:  Junior Letter of Intent (Due Friday, August 7, 2016)
    • Juniors type their letter according to business letter format
    • Freshmen may hand write theirs. 



PPT for Week 1. 

PPT Week 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your comments to my blog.

Where do you find the answer?