Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Original Americans: Mythology and Myths

Dear Parents and Students: 

Please see ppt in following link for an update of what we did in class this week... as well as the assignment due Monday - I have moved our One Minute Story presentation until then. 

Also... a reminder....I do need the signature and information page from the course syllabus returned on Monday (August 25, 2014).  It is very important that I know parents and students have read the syllabus, and also that I have contact information for parents. 

I regretfully will not be at Open House on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 due to my college teaching schedule... but, I will reach out to all parents within the next two weeks.  

Have an awesome weekend.... 

BB's BuBBle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your comments to my blog.

Where do you find the answer?